Honeywell Technology Solutions, Inc. - Columbia, MD (USA)
Look in the Job Search section, then enter 218249 in the Key Work/Job number field.
This is a temporary, part-time, on-call position with no benefits associated. Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., (HTSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell headquartered in Columbia, MD with annual revenues of approximately $1B. We are a recognized leader in delivering engineering, information, logistics and professional services to clients in the commercial, industrial, space, defense, logistics and information technology markets.
Recognizing that social, environmental, and safety performance have become business-critical issues for many enterprises, Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., a leading provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) and risk consulting services, is partnering with Honeywell Safety Products to help companies deliver sustainable, safe, and compliant performance throughout all aspects of their operations. Our Inspection & Audit (HIA) team provides highly innovative services across the full breadth of sustainability auditing, safety programs, compliance and risk mitigation/management services.
To support the continued growth and innovation of our operations, we are looking for safety consultants who want to be part of this thriving global community; outstanding professionals who mix strong consulting skills with equally strong technical capabilities to help our clients leverage our broad range of services and products resulting in improved EHS performance. We want individuals who know how to create value for our clients, and support our technical consultants by enabling them to reach their full potential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Determine, then document customer needs and quotes
- Develop a project plan, then ensure timely completion of project deliverables within allotted budgeted framework.
- Perform safety assessments within HTSI and at client locations
- Coach clients to enable them to be EHS advocates in their areas of responsibility
- Drive innovation within HIA to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate HTSI from our competition.
- Capture Voice-of-the-Customer feedback and create/execute plans to improve service and support performance
- 10 years experience in Fall Protection, Risk Mitigation and Audits against defined requirements/regulations
- Credentialed (CSP, CIH, CPEA, CSHM, PE, etc.) health, safety and environmental professional
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: oil & gas, mines, pharmaceuticals, chemical, construction, maritime
- Working knowledge of applicable customer, federal, state or local laws, ordinances or industrial safety codes. Ability to manage a multi-location safety and health program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations to leaders and customers
- Understanding and practical application of Root-Cause/Corrective Action (RCCA) principles and risk management techniques.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good project facilitation and coordination skills
- Proven problem solving skills, including ability to interpret business needs, identify issues, define actions, and implement solutions
- Capable of soliciting input from team members, and creating a constructive and open environment for sharing data. But capable of making a decision and communicating to team members why certain facts or recommendations prevailed over others
- Physically able to lift 35 pounds, climb ladders, perform tasks at height and work within confined spaces
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.